Leadership Development Program
Consists of 4 half day workshops.
These sessions are designed to give you greater insight into ‘what makes up leadership’ and space to reflect on your own unique leadership style and strengths. The focus is on leading with impact and inspiring & developing others.
You will also extend your Toolkit of Strategies for inspiring change, developing others and influencing and negotiating in the workplace. Networking with other participants in the program is an invaluable aspect of this program.
‘Leadership is not a person or position. It is a complex moral relationship between people, based on trust, obligation, commitment, emotion and a shared vision of the good.’Joanne Ciulla (1998) from RCSLT Leadership Resources
The Reflective Leader:
- Self reflective insights
- Leadership Style – Knowing & adapting your style.
- Strengths Based Leadership
- Ownership of your Development
- The Support – Challenge Continuum
- Looking after yourself – emotional agility & mindful leadership
- Insights into self-compassion, self-management, and self-development.
- Supporting energy and avoiding burnout
- Developing/renewing your service provison
- Planning Change – How to put together a Change Plan
- Appreciative Leadership & Change Management
Team Leadership; Working Together
- Leading a team – vision/direction
- Expectations and Standards
Developing & Inspiring Others
- Principle Centred Leadership (Covey)
- Individual and Team Objectives – the PDR/Appraisal process
- What are your Team Success Factors
Your Management Skillset
- Organisation/Time & Energy
- Tools – Coaching, Mentoring
- Supervision – supportive, developmental and normative
- The Quality/Standards Agenda
Challenges at Work
- Negotiating and influencing with impact.
- Recognising the Games people play at work
- Conflict diffusion
- How to Support & Improve Performance
The cost of the 4 program will be £250
The development program will run on 4 Tuesday mornings from 9:30am to 12:45pm:
- 17th October, 2023
- 14th November, 2023
- 12th December, 2023
- 16th January, 2024